Performance Matters scan ftp not working anymore

gutierrezalvaro
Trainee

Performance Matters scan ftp not working anymore

My school lost ability to scan to performance matters friday the 25th I called the support number and was told it was being worked on, But I haven't heard back from any one about this issue can some one give me an update please 

4 Replies
Emmie1
Practitioner

Re: Performance Matters scan ftp not working anymore

A ticket was sent in from our county regarding this same issue.  The update I received said it is a server issue and they are working on this issue.  I even tried scanning one sheet this morning to see if it would populate but nothing still.

gutierrezalvaro
Trainee

We aren't getting connection failed anymore but teachers report that the tests they scan are not showing up 

Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Thank You so much for posting on PowerSchool Community!!

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have discovered a subset of districts that are experiencing an issue with connecting to scanners in order to scan answer sheets to Performance Matters. We have identified the problem and our support is actively working to resolve the issue of scan FTP as soon as possible.

I recommend reaching out to Performance Matters support to report the issue about scan FTP allowing support to gather as much information as possible and provide an update when the issue is resolved.

We are grateful for your patience while the issue is being worked on!

Please reach out to us with any further concerns.

Emmie1
Practitioner

Thank you for your response.  Our Local Accountability Coordinator sent a ticket regarding the issue.  We are continuing to monitor connection/population in Scanview.