Performance Matters Support or Assistance

Highlighted
Recruit

Performance Matters Support or Assistance

I have noticed that there are several other posts and threads regarding the ability to access the support materials for one of Powerschool's newest acquisitions, Performance Matters.  However, I have not seen any responses that link to the actual support documentation or user community.  Will there be a resource for Performance Matters users or help/ troubleshooting documentation?  As has been stated in other posts, I have found a link to https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Evaluate-and-Develop/bd-p/Evaluate-and-Develop-Admin-Forum.

However, like many others, I do not seem to have access?  How are we granted access?  Will there be a more public source of assistance for my colleagues who are excited about this new addition to our Powerschool data management suite?

Thanks.

Sean Coffron

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Performance Matters Support or Assistance

Thank you for reaching out regarding access in the Community!

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community.  Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district.  

Currently, Designated Support Contacts with a PowerSource account have access to the Performance Matters product board in the Community. If you feel you should be a Designated Support Contact within the district, I recommend reaching out to the district's PowerSchool Admin to request the role is added to your account.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Performance Matters Support or Assistance

Thank you for reaching out regarding access in the Community!

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community.  Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district.  

Currently, Designated Support Contacts with a PowerSource account have access to the Performance Matters product board in the Community. If you feel you should be a Designated Support Contact within the district, I recommend reaching out to the district's PowerSchool Admin to request the role is added to your account.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com