PeopleAdmin VirginiaJobs Support

darrindau
Journeyman

PeopleAdmin VirginiaJobs Support

I am unable to access my account through https://virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com/login using the "Log In with Linkedin" option as I have previously used.   It will sometimes go to a page to enter my Linkedin login but returns to the login start page on a loop.  

I have tried different platforms and browsers, cleared caches, cookies and history and still cannot login.  When I try to login with username and password it says my account is linked to Linkedin and I need to login that way.  I tried creating a new account and it says my email is already affiliated with an account.  

I have an application in process and need to be able to complete it.  Please help.  

4 Replies
pricebm22

Re: PeopleAdmin VirginiaJobs Support

I am also experiencing this problem for another applicaiton site. You're not alone! 

Community Moderator MDavis1
Community Moderator

We are currently experiencing an issue with LinkedIn login, which appears to be connected to a change LinkedIn made to their server.  We are working on the issue as a top priority.  Please contact the HR department at the institution you are applying to, and they will be able to best advise you on how to proceed.

darrindau
Journeyman

Thank you for your reply.  I would note that it is a rather complicated and unclear process to be able to get support through your site.  Having to register for the community in order to ask a question seems to be overkill. A support link through the original site that allows an email to be sent would be much simpler on the customer end.  

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @darrindau,

Thank you for the feedback!  I will be happy to share this with the product team.

Have a great day!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!