Password

Highlighted
ladynickrent
Journeyman

Password

I am trying to reset my password, but when I get the reset link in my email, and I click on it, it says that my link has expired. I just got it! Help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

Re: Password

@ladynickrent 

Thanks for reaching out via the Community. At this point, your best option is to talk about this issue with the Human Resources department at the district itself. Each district has a team of people ready to help applicants. If the district has questions or issues, the district will be able to contact the TalentEd Support team.

Thanks.

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

I will be happy to look into this with you!  Are you attempting to reset the password associated with your Community account or with another PowerSchool product?  if it is related to a PowerSchool product, please send the link to that product so I am able to further assist.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ladynickrent
Journeyman

Power School Product TalentEd Hire. This is the link to the main job oage.

https://wrightcity.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx

This is the link to the error message that I get when I try to change my password. It tells me the password reset link has been deactivated, so I don't have the option to change my password and cannot, therefore, access my account in the TalentEd Hire community. 

https://wrightcity.tedk12.com/hire/PasswordReset.aspx?Key=KtgLVU0GKm0%3D

Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

@ladynickrent 

Thanks for reaching out via the Community. At this point, your best option is to talk about this issue with the Human Resources department at the district itself. Each district has a team of people ready to help applicants. If the district has questions or issues, the district will be able to contact the TalentEd Support team.

Thanks.