Password problems and other things

Highlighted
Rookie

Password problems and other things

I'm trying to log into a school district's web site and I'm having two problems

-When I try to transfer my account information, it doesn't recognize my address and password despite having accounts for several other schools

-I guess I've logged into the school's account before but it won't let me in. When I ask for a new password, I get this message "This password reset link has been deactivated."

Can I please get some help. It is really frustrating to be unable to go from one school district to another due to the crappiness of this platform.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Password problems and other things

Hi! @jshurkin,

The error about the deactivated link is due to your district IT blocking the link to go through.  It is very common to have external emails scanned for links and the protection software to access the links to check for safety.   I recommend contacting the district IT department who should be able to unblock your email address then you can reset the password with the link.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator