Participate for a Chance to Win PowerSchool Swag!

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Participate for a Chance to Win PowerSchool Swag!

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who have posted so far; we love hearing your feedback and encourage others to keep sharing your ideas here! 

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I love using Enterpise Reporting and Apex Application. 

It has made building reports I need for my adminstration VERY easy.

Now I am not a guru at it yet but I am learning, I still have a few issues with it, but can ususally work through them or around them.

SherrylLoman
Hobbyist

I am finding the PowerSchool Community portal an excellent way to get help from users with more experience with the applications we use as well as to search for solutions when questions arise.

Now I just need to get our school users actively using the site as well.  There is so much great information here!

Thanks to everyone who contributes/shares here Smiley Happy

Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Thank you @SherrylLoman and @ranay for your great responses!

Just a reminder to everyone that today (October 31) is the final day to post your submissions for a chance to win PowerSchool swag.

Happy Halloween!

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
shannonwalker
Journeyman

This year we migrated all of our staff to use the AtrieveERP portal to access their T4 statements under the My Info section, which decreased the burden on our HR / Payroll department and provided redundancy for staff to access their financials in a secure manner.  Simple to use and find. 

My Info > T4 Statements

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi @shannonwalker

Anytime we can give employees easy access to their own financial data, without the intervention of HR/Payroll is a win. Thanks so much for sharing, I love that feature too!

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi @shannonwalker

Anytime we can give employees easy access to their own financial data, without the intervention of HR/Payroll is a win. Thanks so much for sharing, I love that feature too!

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Love the ability to customize the stock product to suit our needs. This has allowed us to leverage the product to our advantage and creates a great end user experience!

Scott Bestvater
Business Services Manager | PowerSchool Administrator
Hanover School Division
Steinbach, Manitoba

K-12 | 8200+ Students
Community Moderator dougr
Community Moderator

Hi @Scott_Bestvater,

Thank you for the post! I agree. The ability to customize is really helpful!

dougr

Thank you for your post.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread. We will be in touch with the winners via private message. Congratulations to all of our winners!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin