Participate for a Chance to Win PowerSchool Swag!

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Participate for a Chance to Win PowerSchool Swag!

We're celebrating our PowerSchool Community's one year anniversary. You can learn more about our journey here. As a part of this celebration, we would like to give you a chance to win some fabulous PowerSchool swag! 

We created our PowerSchool Community as an interactive space where our members can share ideas and best practices. We're asking you to do just that! 

Instructions:

Respond to the prompt below for a chance to win. Please submit a response by October 31st

Prompt:

Tell us about a feature you love to use in one of our products and how that feature helps your students or your staff. Please be sure to include which product you're using, the feature, and any additional details on how you currently use that feature. 

We look forward to hearing from you! 

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
19 Replies
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Participate for a Chance to Win PowerSchool Swag!

We have started using PS Registration this year.  It was a smooth and very quick setup!  We look forward to learning more about it and how it can benefit our school system!

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Thank you @estafford for your reply! If you have any specific questions about what Registration can do, please feel free to post them in the Community and one of our Moderators or users will be happy to answer!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

We are new to PowerSchool Registration this year and we are really looking forward using it to fully integrate with PowerSchool when a student registers. 

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi @TammyS10

Thank you for your reply. If you have any questions about Registration, please post them in the Community.

Have a great day!

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

ggill
Hobbyist

We have started using PowerSchool Special Education this year and we are finding this product to be very user-friendly.  Our staff really like how easy it is to create and documents.  It seems that the design team really did their homework when they designed the features.  An example, When you print a document there is an option to add lines for handwritten notes during the meeting.  This is very helpful and the staff loves it!

Print>Selected Sections>Select "Print large spaces for handwriting" in the upper right corner of the drop-down box.

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi @ggill

Thanks for your post and sharing your wonderful experience using PowerSchool Special Education. I love the example you provided.

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator.

BarbaraD2
Hobbyist

PowerSource has been an invaluable resource for not only me, but consequently our staff.  When I started my job as PowerSchool administrator three years ago, I did not know much at all about PowerSchool.  The PowerSource Knowledge base answered many of my questions.  To this day, when a staff member asks for assistance, if I don't know how to do something, I log into PowerSource and search for my answer in either the knowledge base or a forum.  The community is extremely knowledgable and helpful. 

Of course, when all else fails, Tech Support is my other invaluable resource.  I truly appreciate their knowledge and assistance.  They always come through with answers to questions and issues.

Between these two resources, my staff is extremely grateful for the support we receive from PowerSchool.

jyurasits
Hobbyist

We use several PowerSchool Products, but there is one feature of PowerSchool SIS that I love to use.  The Data Export Manager makes it easy to put together exports of data that come from many different sources--different tables or views.  DDE/DDA worked great in the beginning, but there were times that I had to go to SQL Developer and muck around with the Oracle database to put together an export that contained various bits of student information.  Being able to stay within the SIS interface and get the job done is wonderful!!

StephanieS1
Hobbyist

We used Online Grade Verification and Section Readiness for the first time last week in PowerTeacher Pro.  It was so quick and easy.  It saves so much time and paper.