POWERSCHOOL ENROLLMENT IS NOT WORKING!

awoc

POWERSCHOOL ENROLLMENT IS NOT WORKING!

Our parents need to complete the information-update form before tomorrow afternoon. Today, the system started showing 'error' messages. I had contacted three people for PS and no one has responded. There is an issue with the system. We need to know what it is to make decisions and respond to the upset parents trying to complete the form, but no one from PS is answering.

We need URGENT SUPPORT!

Can you please contact us and let us know what is going on? awoc@cag.edu.gt

Mei Woc

6 Replies
jeangua
Rookie

Re: POWERSCHOOL ENROLLMENT IS NOT WORKING!

I have the same problem, keeping getting unexpected error and called the 866xxxxxxx phone number, and cannot get help. The due date is tomorrow, not sure what to do now. 

Jean

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jeangua,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We have notified the PowerSchool Enrollment product team about the issue you are facing and it is being looked into at the moment.

I recommend creating a case with the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support team via this direct link, the Support team should be able to provide further updates on the issue.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @awoc,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We have notified the PowerSchool Enrollment Support team about the issue that you are facing.  The Support Team is looking into it and will be reaching out to you.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
jeangua
Rookie

Thank you so much! It was working for me now 10 mins ago. Someone probably did something. Have a great weekend.

zlind1
Trainee

I am having problems with login, i forgot my login information and the link to reset if not sending my email and reset link. any ideas.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @zlind1,

The PowerSchool Parent Portal is administered by your school district.  If you are having trouble logging into the Parent Portal, we would suggest reaching out to your school district for further assistance.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator