PA site is Not Working/Access to Submit Help Ticket Not Available

Highlighted
LorraineJ

PA site is Not Working/Access to Submit Help Ticket Not Available

Riverside Community College District's PeopleAdmin site is not working. Access to submit a ticket is blocked. Please advise. 

1 Reply
Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Re: PA site is Not Working/Access to Submit Help Ticket Not Available

Hi @LorraineJ!

PeopleAdmin Technical Support is aware of the issue that some customers are experiencing when accessing the PeopleAdmin site. The Support team found that the root cause is due to a device in the data center that needs to be reset. They are working on the resolution. Meanwhile, we recommend reaching out to one of the Designated Support Contacts in your school who will be able to work with PeopleAdmin Support to resolve this issue.

I understand your concern about not being able to access the Case Portal to submit a support case. I have a thread that addresses how a user can get access as a Designated Support Contact. I recommend reviewing this thread.

I have a great article that will walk you through Getting Started on PowerSchool Community as a Designated Support Contact.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!