Outside Credit Request

LeighS2
Journeyman

Outside Credit Request

Outside Credit Request function does not recognize when credit type and hours are selected for the system. This issue seems to have changed once the blue banner at the top of our screen was changed. Has anyone else seen this issue? I am unable to submit a help ticket and unable to approve Outside Credit Requests. 

6 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for posting your question in the PowerSchool Community!

In order to further assist, would you please provide the name of the PowerSchool Product in which you are using the outside credit request?

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
LeighS2
Journeyman

Hi, our system uses True North Logic to perform CEU related activities, such as Outside Credit Requests. 

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

Would you please provide what you are experiencing when entering credit type and hours?  Do you receive an error message?

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
LeighS2
Journeyman

Hi, I do not receive an error message. Once all the information has been selected and I click approve, the system takes me back at the top and tells me to enter the credit amount and type, which has already been entered. 

LeighS2
Journeyman

I am also receiving multiple reports from site-based users that they cannot enter requests for Outside Credit from their end either. Attached is a sample of one user's error message that he receives when trying to enter the request. 

SethTr
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hello Leigh,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have been able to replicate the issues regarding the outside credit requests and have created a case on your behalf for us to further investigate the issue.

The case number is 04662127.

We will update this case with any additional information as it becomes available.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this.

Thank you,
Seth