Online Application

Jdepue

Online Application

Hello, 

I am trying to register my child for the upcoming school year. However, the drop-down where you select which school you want to register for is blank. I'm using Chrome on my laptop. I've added a screenshot below. I have tried refreshing the page, closing the browser and trying again. I receive the same error each time. 

Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Application error.PNG

4 Replies
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Online Application

Hello @Jdepue,

Thank you for your post!  I understand the registration form appears to be missing the selections for the campus.  In this case, we recommend contacting the District Administration Office to speak to an Administrator.  The Administrator should have access to rectify the issue.  If the Administrator isn't able to resolve, then they will know who can correct the issue.

Have a great day!

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mpierce59
Novice

Hello, my name is Maxine Pierce and I'm BRAND New to HR and as far as I know we've never been able to complete applications for employment online. If this option is available, please direct me in accessing it.

Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

Maxine:

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to point you in the right direction, but I'm not quite sure to what you're referring. Is your Recruit & Hire system having problems accepting applications? If so, it sounds like you'll need to connect you with our Support team. You can reach out to our Support team by creating a case in the Community or calling 866-389-1245, Option: 2. If not, be sure to provide me some more context so that I can get you the answer that you need!

Jdepue

Hello,

My question was referencing the enrollment application for my daughter to enter Kindergarten. There was an issue with the application but I was able to resolve it after clearing my cache, closing the browser, and reloading the page. I’ve now been able to successfully register my daughter for the sunrise campus. Thanks again for following up.