Object Reports

Highlighted
adminbrash
Hobbyist

Object Reports

I am looking to find where to find table's ID for my Reprt

I want it to look like this:

Grade  AGE   ID  ABS  Homeroom Entry Date  Exit Date

<tabc 1.0>^(grade_level)<tabc 2.0>^(age;years)<tabc 3.0>^(Students]State_StudentNumber
)<tabc 4.0>^<tabc 5.0>^(home_room)<tabc 6.0>^(entrydate)<tabc 7.0>^(exitdate)

I have correct except Student ID and ABS

Could someone share where I can find tabs ids

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Re: Object Reports

Hi @adminbrash,

Since the State_StudentNumber field is on the Students Table, you can reference that field directly with ^(State_StudentNumber) to pull the Student's ID.

Based on the columns you set up, it looks like the ABS column is meant to pull absences. The best way to pull that in an object report would be to use the ^(*DABS) DAT tag. For more information on using the DABS Dat Tag, please refer to the following article in the PowerSchool Community:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Attendance/DAT-Calculated-Daily-Absences-DABS/ta-p/12577

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Re: Object Reports

Hi @adminbrash,

Since the State_StudentNumber field is on the Students Table, you can reference that field directly with ^(State_StudentNumber) to pull the Student's ID.

Based on the columns you set up, it looks like the ABS column is meant to pull absences. The best way to pull that in an object report would be to use the ^(*DABS) DAT tag. For more information on using the DABS Dat Tag, please refer to the following article in the PowerSchool Community:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Attendance/DAT-Calculated-Daily-Absences-DABS/ta-p/12577

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!