OLA Test Preview not Loading

Emmie1
Practitioner

OLA Test Preview not Loading

Is anyone experiencing an issue with OLA Test Preview not loading?  When I search my OLA assessments that were recently created, the actual test populates but when I click on the Test Preview button and then click OLA Preview, I get a screen that says it is Loading....

I gave it a few minutes but noticed there is no spin to indicate it is working; just the message in the gray area "Loading..."

3 Replies
MissieM
Journeyman

Re: OLA Test Preview not Loading

We are having issues on our Student Testing platform. Same trouble questions not loading. When I used the Chat feature, I was told that it was a Global Server issue. No timeline for resolution...Not good:(

Emmie1
Practitioner

Thank you for the feedback.  Hopefully, they will reach a resolution soon.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reporting the OLA test preview load issue in the PowerSchool Community!

We are currently receiving reports of the OLA test preview remaining in a loading status. We're working hard to investigate this issue and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible. We will provide live updates on the Performance Matters status page, status.performancematters.com.  You should be able to subscribe for immediate email notifications for all updates made on the Performance Matters status page.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience as we work through the issue.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!