Notifications not working

goodwin5272

Notifications not working

I have recently signed up to be Substitute teacher, within the instructions on how to set up my account and app with SmartFind,  I have followed everything to a "T".  I am not getting notifications at ALL.  I have everything checked correctly on phone and in app and under settings.  I have to log in every 30 minutes to check for new jobs.

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @goodwin5272 

If you have enabled Notifications under Settings and are still not receiving one, you would need to check if the Job digest option is selected under push notification. Enabling it will notify you of the posted jobs. 

If you navigate from the Menu System Operations > System Communication Log > Communication Type: Mobile Job Digest Notification, you will be able to see if that system did send a job digest. 

If you still do not receive notifications on the app, there may be some issue at the district end and in that case, you would need to reach out to the district directly for assistance. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

cluyando
Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue. Did you ever get this resolved? If you did, please reply and let me know how. Thank you

TriciaDSISD
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

The district could have notifications disabled on a global level.