No forms for registration

chantelmmoore

No forms for registration

Hi! I registered to register my daughter for the preschool lottery. When I sign in, there are no forms to complete for registration. Where do I find the registration forms in my online account?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: No forms for registration

Thank you for your post in the Community!  

Once an InfoSnap account is created, you will want to add your student to the account.  Once a student is added to the InfoSnap family account, you will want to reach out to the school to share a link to the Registration form that can be completed in InfoSnap.  

If the district is using the PowerSchool Student Information System to link to InfoSnap, the form should appear when choosing the student's name in the InfoSnap account after the student is added.  I have provided the steps below to access the form if the school uses PowerSchool Student Information Systems to connect to InfoSnap.  This information can also be found in the Registration FAQs link within the Community below.

Registration FAQs

• For districts using PowerSchool SIS and posting forms in the PowerSchool SIS Public Portal - How can Families locate forms?

Family users follow these steps to locate PowerSchool Registration Forms in PowerSchool SIS.

1. Log into PowerSchool – This means family users will need their Access ID and or password to create their account or add additional students.
    2. Select the correct student from the top left of the screen – family users may need assistance adding additional students to their account. Direct them to this article on the PowerSchool Community for assistance.
    3. Click the appropriate link from the left-hand navigation bar
    4. Begin entering information on the form.
  • How can Families complete forms?

The PowerSchool Registration Support team advises family users that PowerSchool Registration forms are optimized for all mobile devices, but the best user experience is available on a laptop or computer. If the user is having trouble with a computer, advise them to clear their browser history, cache, and cookies. See this article on the PowerSchool Community for instructing family users to clear their history, cache, and cookies.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: No forms for registration

Thank you for your post in the Community!  

Once an InfoSnap account is created, you will want to add your student to the account.  Once a student is added to the InfoSnap family account, you will want to reach out to the school to share a link to the Registration form that can be completed in InfoSnap.  

If the district is using the PowerSchool Student Information System to link to InfoSnap, the form should appear when choosing the student's name in the InfoSnap account after the student is added.  I have provided the steps below to access the form if the school uses PowerSchool Student Information Systems to connect to InfoSnap.  This information can also be found in the Registration FAQs link within the Community below.

Registration FAQs

• For districts using PowerSchool SIS and posting forms in the PowerSchool SIS Public Portal - How can Families locate forms?

Family users follow these steps to locate PowerSchool Registration Forms in PowerSchool SIS.

1. Log into PowerSchool – This means family users will need their Access ID and or password to create their account or add additional students.
    2. Select the correct student from the top left of the screen – family users may need assistance adding additional students to their account. Direct them to this article on the PowerSchool Community for assistance.
    3. Click the appropriate link from the left-hand navigation bar
    4. Begin entering information on the form.
  • How can Families complete forms?

The PowerSchool Registration Support team advises family users that PowerSchool Registration forms are optimized for all mobile devices, but the best user experience is available on a laptop or computer. If the user is having trouble with a computer, advise them to clear their browser history, cache, and cookies. See this article on the PowerSchool Community for instructing family users to clear their history, cache, and cookies.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!