No access?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No access?

I clicked the link inside our PowerSchool Account and was directed here. I previously created an account here after having had a PowerSource account for several years. Help?

10 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No access?

I will be happy to review your access to the PowerSchool Community with you.  I will follow up in a private message as we will be reviewing district-specific data.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

Hi Jamie!

I'm experiencing the same issue. Can you reach out to me so we can help with my access trouble? I am the system administrator for my school/district.

Thanks!

Mia

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @miatoole,

We have a great thread that has addressed possible issues of why users may receive a message that they do not have access to a resource in the community.  I recommend checking out the resolutions in this thread.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

I also do not have access. I tried to read an article regarding job fair in recruit and hire and was not able to access it. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello! @WhitneyKline09 @jenniferburk 

Thank you for bringing the access issue to our notice. I would reach out to you through private message since troubleshooting further on the access issue would require us to share some information that could be personally identifiable. 

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Trainee

I feel like I'm in the same boat - I can't seem to access any resources to help me with the Applicant Tracking system (I'm still in the implementation phase, but I want to be able to access user guides and other documentation to help me reference some of the setup features & steps as I round out setup and get ready to train administrators).

Highlighted
Recruit

I am having the same isssue. After receiving the message regarding changes regarding system emails, I tried to click on the Professional Learning link within the message and received the "no access" message. See attached for message. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @KierstenH,

We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool community, I will follow up with you over a private message to assist you further about your community access.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Recruit

Hi Jamies, I am experiencing the same issue