No access to portal for IEP plus

Highlighted

No access to portal for IEP plus

Hey can someone reach out about getting me access to the portal? I have a kid I'm trying to put progress reports in and it's glitching so I need tech support but have no way to get to a contact number for IEP plus. I'm an OT at CMSD.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: No access to portal for IEP plus

Hi @clebauesy01,

Thank you for sharing your experience in the PowerSchool community regarding access to IEP plus portal!

We encourage you to access PowerSchool Product Support Resources, but some pages are open to all Community Members while others are restricted to certain roles within a district such as a Designated Support Contact. Currently, PowerSchool Designated Support Contacts have access to the IEP Plus portal within the Community. If you feel you should have access to the IEP Plus page, we encourage you to request access following one of the two methods listed below.

1. You can reach out to a current PowerSchool Designated Support Contact to add the role to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

2. You can email the PowerSchool Team at businessoperations@powerschool.com to work with the Designated Support Contacts within your district to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

For additional information about being a Designated Support Contact, please see this article.

Getting-Started-Community

hope this was helpful.
Please feel free to reach out again with any further questions.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator