No access to L4U web support or chat support

Highlighted
Journeyman

No access to L4U web support or chat support

Under Contact Support I'm unable to to get web support for L4U (select "case file" results in a "Hmmm, it looks like you don't have access to the resource." error message. The same message appears when selecting "chat support". 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: No access to L4U web support or chat support

Hi,

While resources on the PowerSchool Community are available publicly, certain resources such as Case and Chat Portal are available to Designated Support Contacts in a school or district. 

If you feel that you should have Designated Support Contact access I recommend reaching out to businessoperations@powerschool.com who can work with the Designated Support Contacts in your school district to request the access to be added to your account on your behalf.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @RCCS 

We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool community, I will follow up with you over a private message to assist you further about your community access.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

While resources on the PowerSchool Community are available publicly, certain resources such as Case and Chat Portal are available to Designated Support Contacts in a school or district. 

If you feel that you should have Designated Support Contact access I recommend reaching out to businessoperations@powerschool.com who can work with the Designated Support Contacts in your school district to request the access to be added to your account on your behalf.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any idea how long it will take businessoperations@powerschool.com to contact me? I received case numbers last week. I should be the Designated Support Contact for my school district and have no access to the support I should be getting from PowerSchool for our L4U upgrade.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @RCCS 

We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool community, I will follow up with you over a private message to assist you further about your community access.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator