No Credit due to unexcused absences

TerriM4
Padawan

No Credit due to unexcused absences

We have a course that will not show as NC on quick lookup or teacher grade book.....our classes are generally semester classes, but this one is a year long class......NC will show up for the semester classes but not for this year long class

7 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TerriM4

Would you please confirm the PowerSchool product you are referring to? To assist you further, can you please also provide us a screenshot where you see that no credits are showing?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
TerriM4
Padawan

It's PowerSchool SIS , VERSION 21.4.5.  I am assisting the counselors while in transition (I retired earlier this year, but was the go-to PowerSchool guru....

TerriM4
Padawan

image.png

TerriM4
Padawan

The class is Academic Period (a study hour) that is worth .50 for the school year....when a student miss 7.5 unexcused absences the grade goes to No Credit.....this class should be 15 unexcused absences per semester......from what I can tell it seems the teachers have not set up any assignments.....Could this be the problem?

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TerriM4

To assist you further, would you please provide us a screenshot of the scoresheet for the class which shows as No Credit(NC) from PowerTeacher Pro?

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
TerriM4
Padawan

image.png

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TerriM4

We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool SIS Support Team in order to take a closer look at your setup and assist you further. 

KritiS
Community Moderator