New to TalentEd--where are the how-to's I can learn from

taralealewis
Journeyman

New to TalentEd--where are the how-to's I can learn from

I'm new to TalentEd, run payroll for our school - I'd like to know the following:

Can executed contracts from our teachers be emailed to me when they are done?

If email isn't a possibility, is there one location I can see all the 19/20 executed contracts so I can make them into one PDF?

We need to add an Oregon W4 form to our employees access -- how can I do that?

When I log in, I only see one long "Staff LIst" - is there a way to separate them into different classifications?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: New to TalentEd--where are the how-to's I can learn from

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

We are researching your questions with the Unified Talent Support Team and will follow-up as soon as we have more information!

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your patience as we review your questions to provide the best resolutions!

Can executed contracts from our teachers be emailed to me when they are done?

• I recommend setting the contract workflow to have a notification sent to the staff member as the final step in the contract workflow.  Once the notification is added to the contract workflow as the final step, staff members should receive a notification when the contracts are complete.

If email isn't a possibility, is there one location I can see all the 19/20 executed contracts so I can make them into one PDF?

• An export can be created to export teh contracts as a single file.  This will allow you to view all contracts in one location.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
taralealewis
Journeyman

Thanks Jamie!

Please let me know how I can setup the email alert for executed contracts as well as how to export the executed contracts for 19/20 as one PDF for my payroll records.  I like this way better than going into each employees file and finding their executed contract to print or save as a PDF.