New to Powerschool

iloya
Trainee

New to Powerschool

Hello All,

The person who was in charge of all the powerschool duties at work is gone and neither  my co worker or I know much about Powerschool other than the simple duties. I have no clue where to start for the new school year and we better get on it. Can someone please guide me down the right path for training videos etc..?? 

Please!!!!

2 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @iloya ,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

If you would like to start with using PowerSchool Community, we recommend you to review the article Getting Started on PowerSchool Community - PowerSchool Community.

Some pages are open to all Community Members while others are restricted to certain roles within a school or district such as a Designated Support Contact.  

We see that you have submitted a support ticket to add Technical Contact Role to your account, once your account is updated as a Designated Support Contact (Technical Contact), you can access product knowledge base articles, connect with other peers in discussion forums, subscribe to product updates, launch Chat Support, and create and manage cases within the Community Case Portal.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you ,If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
SophieTC
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Depending on what version of Powerschool you are using,  Powerschool has great built in support if you click on the "?" in the upper right corner of your screen and select System Help.   There is a  What's New section,  links to recent topics and Hot Topics.   In addition you can sign into the Powerschool Community and go to the Powerschool Insider Index.  You will find a great deal of knowledge in these videos.  You should also look for regional Powerschool User Group Meetings for your region as they host professional development opportunities for you to expand your knowledge of Powerschool Products. 

Good Luck with your new dive in Powerschool and what it has to offer!