New Release in Performance Matters Last Bullet Point

Highlighted
Achiever

New Release in Performance Matters Last Bullet Point

The last bullet point of the "New Features" recently released in Performance Matters, states, "Finished TEI print response support, adding Numeric Grid, Graphing Hot Text, and Graphic Gap Match item interactions."  

What does TEI represent?  My initial thought was Text Entry Interaction.  However, I'm pretty sure that was just a close educated guess.

Could someone explain the meaning of TEI and how it applies to the new release noted in the first sentence above?  Thank you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Senior

Re: New Release in Performance Matters Last Bullet Point

Hi @Emmie1

TEI stands for Technology Enhanced Items. These items will print out on hard copies of tests along with similar items. Previously, it would say something like this is a technology-enhanced item and will not print so you could not view those items on hard copies of tests.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Senior

Hi @Emmie1

TEI stands for Technology Enhanced Items. These items will print out on hard copies of tests along with similar items. Previously, it would say something like this is a technology-enhanced item and will not print so you could not view those items on hard copies of tests.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Achiever

Thank you.  This completely clarifies my question.  Being able to see the technology enhanced items is most helpful when printing the test and helpful to the math coaches with whom I work.  Thank you to the person(s) who made this happen.