New Admin

Highlighted

New Admin

Our old principal left, we weren't using powerschool.  We want to use it for spring semester.  I need admin access and I need to be able to set up new teachers and classes.  Please help

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: New Admin

Hi @MarkC17,

I'm glad to hear you are interested in working with PowerSchool within your school.  There are Designated Support Contacts within your school that can walk through the how-to for PowerSchool and provide admin access.  The Designated Support Contacts are able to access the Administrator knowledge base articles, product updates, and reach out to PowerSchool Support for further assistance.

I see you mentioned the principal left.  If you feel there is no longer a Designated Support Contact in your school or you are unsure how to connect with them, you can reach out to our Operations team at businessoperations@powerschool.com.  The Operations team will work with your school to request the Designated Support Contact access on your behalf.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator