Need access to support and chat

hskiba
Trainee

Need access to support and chat

Hi,

I was told to reach out here for access.  I am the person in my district that will be creating all assessments for the 3-5 grade band.  I need assistance with point values on a rubric, but when I click to chat, I am told I do not have access.  I know that Hollie Filbey created a ticket for this a couple of days ago, but I still do not have access.  Our district has started school already, and I really need to get these assessments up and running.

Heather Skiba

4 Replies
hskiba
Trainee

Hello?  I posted here last week after being unsuccessful in receiving help anywhere else, and still I have not received any help.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

HI @hskiba!

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

We apologize for the delay in reaching back to you.  Some resources are publicly accessible on PowerSchool Community while others and the ability to access Contact Support are in Community are available to specific roles in a district such as the role of a Designated Support Contact.  I will reach out to you through a case to discuss this further as we in the Community strive to protect the privacy of our members.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
sduarte1
Padawan

Hello,

Can you please get in contact with me or my district to give me access to contact support as well. 

Thank you

SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @sduarte1,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

We see that your account was updated recently to have access to create chat/cases.  When a new account is created or updated it takes 24 hours for your roles to sync. If you continue facing issues while accessing contact support even after 24 hours, please feel free to reach out to us. 

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!