Need access to PowerSchool Community

Xjaramillo
Recruit

Need access to PowerSchool Community

Can someone help me get full access to powerschool community portal? I constantly run into pages that say I don't have permisison to view on this support site for example,

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Administrator/Importing-Test-Scores/ta-p/12511

I was told I needed to be made into a Designated Support Tech to have access to the articles like the one above and contact PowerSchool help directly.  I now have this, and am able to ask PowerSchool for help directly, but then they just send me the same link (above) and I still don't have permission to view it.  They told me to come here and ask for help.

Please, somebody, Anybody, help me!  I've been running in circles around this for a month!

3 Replies
Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Re: Need access to PowerSchool Community

Hey @Xjaramillo, thanks for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!!!

I will contact you through private message.

kmcintyre
Rookie

I have this same issue and I am a designated Support Tech as well. Please contact me.

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @kmcintyre,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

I would like to follow up with you through a private message to capture more information regarding your Community access.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator