I need access to the Applicant Tracking and Records on the admin side

smithd0822_0-1616513712382.png

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Need Access

Hi @smithd0822 

Thank you for reaching out to the community!  Some areas in the Community are accessible based on the roles assigned within the district. I recommend reviewing this article for common reasons that you may receive a message that you do not have access to a resource.  We are happy to work with the PowerSchool Designated Support Contacts in your school or district to request access on your behalf.  We will reach out to you via email through a case with an update.

KritiS
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
smithd0822

I have followed the steps and I still do not have access.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @smithd0822 

I see you are working with our Support team in a case to review your access. If you were added as a Technical Contact recently, it can take up to 24 hours for that level of access to update in the PowerSchool Community.

If you're continuing to experience issues after the 24 hours time period, please let us know and we will be happy to look into this further.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!