NIghtly Digests

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

NIghtly Digests

It would be extremely helpful if the nightly digest had a list of discussions, grouped by title, at the top of the page in the same way the PowerSource digests did. Please make this change. The current emails are impossible to follow. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: NIghtly Digests

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for the feedback on the PowerSchool Community for improving the experience for all the members.  It sounds like you are talking about the daily digest notification from Community.  I'll be happy to take your feedback to my team.  If I am misunderstanding, please be sure to let me know.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: NIghtly Digests

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for the feedback on the PowerSchool Community for improving the experience for all the members.  It sounds like you are talking about the daily digest notification from Community.  I'll be happy to take your feedback to my team.  If I am misunderstanding, please be sure to let me know.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post