Mcrel evaluation year

Highlighted

Mcrel evaluation year

I followed the steps to update the year but it still defaults to 2019-2020.  Can anyone help?

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Mcrel evaluation year

Hi @mgower,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

To provide you better assistance, would you please confirm the product name that you were referring to?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

MCrel teacher evaluation system.  I believe it was once Search Soft.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @mgower,

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Top level users can update the default value for McRELTeacher/ Principal active year by navigating to Administration > Corporation/District Profile and using the edit option (Pencil Icon).

If you do not see that option, please contact the Designated Support Contacts in your district for further assistance.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

How am I supposed to know who that is? I am the superintendent that set up the account. The company has changed hands so many times I don’t even have a contact to help me.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mgower 

Designated Support Contacts are employees within each district who have the ability to work directly with the PowerSchool support team. There can be multiple Designated Support Contacts within each district. We recommend working with a school or district administrators to connect with the Designated Support Contacts within your district.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!