Match Interaction for Performance Matters

Emmie1
Achiever

Match Interaction for Performance Matters

There seems to be a problem with the Match Interaction in Performance Matters.  When I select the limit the number of selections students can make per row and per column, the boxes move down and cover the mini-box for the number of rows.  Even the spaces for the row titles are not in line.  Can someone help with this, please?

1 Solution
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Emmie1,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

The boxes covering the text in the column when setting a limit to the number of selections a student can make is a known issue and the Performance Matters product team is aware of it.

A workaround that may work for you is to use Tab to navigate between the field to add a question or navigate to the limit field and set it as 0. You can also use the Shift + Tab to navigate upwards.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Emmie1,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

The boxes covering the text in the column when setting a limit to the number of selections a student can make is a known issue and the Performance Matters product team is aware of it.

A workaround that may work for you is to use Tab to navigate between the field to add a question or navigate to the limit field and set it as 0. You can also use the Shift + Tab to navigate upwards.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

Emmie1
Achiever

Thank you, I was able to set up the interaction this morning using the tab button.  I have used the match interaction on numerous occasions but obviously haven't lately, as this was the first time I encountered the boxes being out of line.  I look forward to the resolution to the problem.  Until then, I will use the tab.