Manage Cases in Case Portal not showing Opened or Resolved Cases

KellyM17
Hobbyist

Manage Cases in Case Portal not showing Opened or Resolved Cases

Hello,

I am a PeopleAdmin (SelectSuite (PA7)) User and I have been having issues seeing my cases since the transfer to the PowerSchool Support Site.  I can open and submit cases, and I receive emails telling me that my cases have been created, updated, resolved, etc., but I cannot actually see the cases in the Case Portal.  Since the actual updates from support are not longer included in emails, I have no idea what the updates or solutions for my cases are.

When creating a new case, I do receive a 'Success!' message inside a green box, but I also receive a message inside a red box stating, for example: 

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 532AFA02.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Can anyone provide any assistance with this?

Thank you

25 Replies
MelissaW12
Rookie

Re: Manage Cases in Case Portal not showing Opened or Resolved Cases

I am having similar issues.  I am also a PeopleAdmin Select Suite user and can't see any previous or currently open cases since the move the PowerSchool.  I have not tried opening a new case year but plan on doing that next. 

Did you put in a ticket for this issue?

Thanks,

Melissa Waite

HRIS & Project Manager

KellyM17
Hobbyist

I did not, since I couldn't see any update/resolution to the ticket.  I might ask for a direct email message, however.  Glad to know I'm not the only one having issues.

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @KellyM17 and @MelissaW12,

Thank you both for your post!  We do apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing for you.  A ticket has been submitted on your behalf and we will follow up once we have more information. In the meantime, if you have any other questions please let us know.

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
KellyM17
Hobbyist

Hello Angelam7,

Thank you for responding and I'm glad to know this is being worked on.  Is there any way that we can receive updates/solutions to our cases via direct email in the meantime?  If I am able to specify my case numbers and case handlers, can they copy their responses in an email and just send it to us so we don't have to wait on resolving issues?

Thank you

NicoleM12
Trainee

Same here. I'm trying to hire people but a required field to do so is missing and won't allow me to move forward... Smiley Sad 

BByrd
Journeyman

I too am having issues with People Admin Select Suite.  The old cases are not showing up and I tried to submit a case, which gave me an error twice, then an email appeared that my case was closed and wants me to complete a survey regarding my experence.  I don't know where to turn.

Community Moderator

Hello @KellyM17@BByrd@NicoleM12@MelissaW12,

Thank you all for reaching out!  Tickets have been created for the issues you are experiencing.  I will follow up with you all individually via direct message.  

Best,

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
JenniferS7
Journeyman

Angelam7,

Please add me to this list.  I tried to submit a ticket and recieved the same error.  Case number submitted was: 04292075.

Thank you!

J.J. Shew

COCC

Community Moderator

Hello @JenniferS7,

Thank you for your post!  I submitted a ticket on your behalf and I will follow up with you via direct message.

Best,

Angelam7