Manage Cases in Case Portal not showing Opened or Resolved Cases

BobR3
Trainee

Re: Manage Cases in Case Portal not showing Opened or Resolved Cases

Please add me to the list as well.  I just created a ticket and am unable to see it in managed cases.  PeopleAdmin 5.8 customer.

In addition, I also received the conflicting messages ("Success!" and "An Unexpcted Error Occurred...").

Can we manage our case dialogue through email as we did when support was with PeopleAdmin and the Salesforce platform?

Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

@BobR3

I will get PeopleAdmin 5.8 added to the PeopleAdmin drop down for you. I will alert you here once that has been accomplished. 

As for the error messages you received, when did you get them? Upon logging in? 

We are hopeful that in the future we will be able to add back the email functionality with support, but for now, all users need to head to the Community to manage their cases. To give you the full picture, sometimes the email works. Sometimes it does not. The best way to ensure there is no miscommunication is to head into the Community. Hopefully, we'll have more to come on this development in the future. 

KellyM17
Hobbyist

Hello, 

I am also missing the PeopleAdmin 5.8 and Select Suite options in the dropdown menu.  I'd like to be able to subscribe to receive community messages/updates.

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KellyM17

Thank you for your post! I will reach out shortly to assist with your access.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
KellyM17
Hobbyist

Hello,

I don't know if this is caused by PeopleAdmin's attempts to assist with my issues, but I no longer see a way to access the Case Portal through PowerSchool at all.  If I click on the email link, I receive an error saying I do not have sufficient access and I no longer see an option to go to the Case Portal in top dropdown navigation menu. 

In addition, I cannot access any of my cases on the PowerSource site either.  I receive a "Error 403 - You do not have permission to access this action or resource" message when I try to click on the case link leading to the PowerSource site.

Were my support site credentials erroneously changed?  Or is this merely a short-term issue caused by trying to fix my access/case issues.

Thank you

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @KellyM17,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community.  I am looking into this and will follow up with you today via direct message.

Best,

Angelam
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @KellyM17,

I appreciate your patience while we have been working to get this resolved.  You should have access to Case Portal now and be able to see your open and resolved cases.  If you experience any other issues let me know and I will be glad to assist!

Best,

Angelam
PowerSchool Community Moderator
KateL2
Rookie

Hi Angelam,

Could you please add me to the list of those experiencing these same issues?

Thank you,
Kate

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi @KateL2,

Thank you for your post! This issue appears to be resolved at this time. Can you please confirm if you are able to view your cases in the case portal at this time?

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
KellyM17
Hobbyist

Hello,

Thank you so much I can now see my opened and resolved cases, plus I have PeopleAdmin 5.8 and Select Suite as dropdown options in the PeopleAdmin dropdown.

Thank you