MY Account is not correct, how do I fix?

Highlighted
LauraAtLakota
Novice

MY Account is not correct, how do I fix?

Apparently I did not receive the first email with the username and password I was supposed to use. I did however get the email about PowerSchool being ready to use. I did as the video suggested and created an account and now I do not have any of the correct access, keep getting unauthorized. My coworker did get the right email and sent me the link to PowerSource which is better, I can see my districts cases but does not show any in my name. Can you help, or direct me on how to fix?
3 Replies
dianah54
Hobbyist

Re: MY Account is not correct, how do I fix?

You have to find someone in your organization who has permissions to add users in PowerSource. They will need to add you which will result in an email invitation to you to register.

~Diana

LauraAtLakota
Novice

Thank you, but I am in PowerSource, have reset my password, fixed my email address which for some reason had the .Full at the end. but I have not recieved an email to register for PowerSchool with a particular username or password to identify me. Any other suggestions?
dianah54
Hobbyist

In PowerSource > Support tab > Case Management, if you filter by 

Show = My Cases, Status = Any Status and Created = Anytime

and STILL do not find your cases, I would submit a Support Case to find out what happened to your cases on the old Support site. They should all have transferred to the new site with the creator email intact.

~Diana