Lost Access to PowerSource

ColeT
Hobbyist

Lost Access to PowerSource

I have unexpectedly lost access to PowerSource completely which means I can't even view the support phone number.

1 Solution
ColeT
Hobbyist

My access silently returned. It would be better if these changes were communicated to me.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ColeT,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties accessing PowerSource.  Please share if you are unable to log into PowerSource or if you are unable to view resources once you are logged in.  

If you are unable to log in because you do not remember your credentials, you should use your staff email address as your username and you can follow the steps in this article to reset your password.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you ,If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ColeT
Hobbyist

A person or process has completely disabled my PowerSource account.

ColeT
Hobbyist

My access silently returned. It would be better if these changes were communicated to me.

View solution in original post

SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ColeT,

We're happy to hear you are able to access resources in PowerSource.  Access to PowerSource is managed by Technical Contacts in the district.  I recommend reaching out to other Technical Contacts in the district to see if anything was changed recently.  If you experience this again, please feel free to reach out to us and we will look into any changes.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you ,If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!