Login trouble

Highlighted

Login trouble

Hi im trying to login for the first time for a application but the system thinks I already have a existing account.
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Login trouble

Welcome to the Community! @Md27 

I am glad to assist you with the login issue that you facing. To troubleshoot the issue better, would you please share a screenshot or the link to the portal where you are trying to log in? 

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Hi I was trouble with login yesterday and im not sure if anyone could help me with this problem. I was told to screenshot the page im not sure how to do that.
Highlighted
Senior

Hey @Md27

The process to take a screenshot varies with the type of device and operating system you are using. I have attached a direct link to an article that should guide you with taking a screenshot based on the device you are using. 

I recommend visiting the login page for your application and following the article above to take a screenshot of the error. 

Once you save your screenshot, you should be able to attach them here using the 'Photos' option by browsing through your computer to select the screenshot and uploading it. 

Capture.PNG

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!