Login and Dashboard issues

aregal
Recruit

Login and Dashboard issues

Lately when I try to log in I keep getting an error message that the page isn't working "too many reloads" . I've cleared my cashe and my cookies like it instructs to but still the same. Doesn't matter what browser or computer I use.

Also a lot of the time when I actually do get logged in anytime I click on anything on the dashboard it logs me out and brings up the login screen. I can't even view any assignments or classes or it keeps kicking me out. Again, this happens in ever browser on ever computer.

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aregal

If clearing the cache and browser history does not fix the error, I would recommend you log out, switch to a different browser, and check if it allows you to log in.

If the PowerSchool SIS Parent Portal is not allowing you to view the assignments for your child's assignments, it could be due to the settings on the school or district's side.  The district will have to review its settings to make sure that the Parent Portal Term view is set correctly on its end.

The Parent Portal view is defined by the settings done on the Admin side by the school or district.  We recommend contacting your school or district to notify them of the issue. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

aregal
Recruit

Hi Jyotishka,

As I stated, it does not matter what browser I log in from so I do not think it has anything to do with that. It also occurs no mater what computer I am using as well (work or home). Below is the error message get most times I try to log in. When I am able to get in I am sometimes able to view assignment but many times any time I click on anything it kicks me out back out to the login screen. It's a coin toss of whether or not anything will work. I have been using the portal for years now and this issue is only within the last school year.

PortalError.JPG

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aregal

This error is most likely to occur if there is an issue with the district's server which can be caused due to multiple reasons like customizations on the Parent portal pages etc. 

We recommend that you report this error immediately to the district so that they can work with PowerSchool Support and have the server restarted.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!