LinkedIn Login No Longer Working

Highlighted
seg7102
Recruit

LinkedIn Login No Longer Working

Hello,

I began an application through the Middlebury website several days ago, using the "Login using LinkedIn" button, which worked fine at the time. Now when I used that login button, it just brings me back to the login page and won't let me access my account.

I would hate to lose all the progress I made on my application! It seems like a technical problem to me, since it worked fine several days ago. 

Thank you for any help you can offer. 

Sophia Gardner

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: LinkedIn Login No Longer Working

Hi @seg7102,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  There was an issue with LinkedIn's connection to PeopleAdmin.  This was resolved this morning and you should be able to login successfully now.  Please reach out to your Human Resources Department if you continue to experience issues logging in.

I hope this information helps!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @seg7102,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  There was an issue with LinkedIn's connection to PeopleAdmin.  This was resolved this morning and you should be able to login successfully now.  Please reach out to your Human Resources Department if you continue to experience issues logging in.

I hope this information helps!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

seg7102
Recruit

Thank you for the response!
Angelam7
Veteran

@seg7102

You are most welcome!

Have a great weekend!

Angelam7