Keep getting error message "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource"

dbyun
Recruit

Keep getting error message "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource"

Hi,

I tried to get document from link at below but kept getting error message "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource". What should I do to get access to it?

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Knowledge-Base/Tutorial-Transcript-List-Setup/ta-p/1...

Thanks,

3 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @dbyun 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool community, I will follow up with you over a private message to assist you further about your community access.

You can view your private messages on the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope on the top right corner of any page, to the right of your avatar.  When a new message appears, you will see a number one symbol enclosed in a dark red circle on the envelope.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Michelle065
Hobbyist

I am receiving this same message and should have access to all documentation.  I am a technical contact for my district as I am the PowerSchool Administrator.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Michelle065 

I'll be happy to look into your Community access.  To troubleshoot and assist you further, would you please provide the links to the resources that you are trying to access?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator