It's saying my profile can't be found

It's saying my profile can't be found

I put in an application and completed everything. My references filled out everything and it said my application had been pending and was now received. Now when I try to sign in its saying profile not found. When I try to search my account by email and my last name it's saying it doesn't exist. I'm wondering if there's some temporary system error or if I'm going to have to redo my application and have my references fill it out again.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: It's saying my profile can't be found

Thank you for your post in the Community!

I apologize you are experiencing difficulties accessing your applicant through the applicant web portal.  I recommend reaching out to the HR Department with the school district in which you have applied to ensure the username is correct and the password change can be completed.  If the username and password are correct, the HR Department can assist in troubleshooting the error message.  The district is encouraged to reach out to PowerSchool Support if any further assistance is needed.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: It's saying my profile can't be found

Thank you for your post in the Community!

I apologize you are experiencing difficulties accessing your applicant through the applicant web portal.  I recommend reaching out to the HR Department with the school district in which you have applied to ensure the username is correct and the password change can be completed.  If the username and password are correct, the HR Department can assist in troubleshooting the error message.  The district is encouraged to reach out to PowerSchool Support if any further assistance is needed.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com

View solution in original post