Issues Logging Into PowerSource

Highlighted
Journeyman

Issues Logging Into PowerSource

I need to do some training for work, however whenever I enter PowerSource I'm told my account has not been verified. I have no issue logging in with PowerSchool.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Issues Logging Into PowerSource

Thank you for responding in the Community!

If you are continuing to experience difficulties accessing your PowerSource account after verifying your email address, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Operations Team at businessoperations@powerschool.com to review your PowerSource account and assist in gaining access to the Community.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for posting your question in the PowerSchool Community!

When a PowerSource account is created, a verification email should have been sent to your staff email address that is associated with the PowerSource account.  The verification email will be used to verify your email address and complete the account creation process.  

I recommend using the email verification sent to your staff email address to complete the verification process and access PowerSource. 

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

Having a similar issue, this did not work.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for responding in the Community!

If you are continuing to experience difficulties accessing your PowerSource account after verifying your email address, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Operations Team at businessoperations@powerschool.com to review your PowerSource account and assist in gaining access to the Community.

Jamie H.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been trying to log into PowerSchool for my student's gradebook- I can log into here just fine, but if I go to login for that I can't.  Are the two related in any way? And what in the world am I suppose to do- I have sent reset's several times and I am getting nothing. 

If this is unrelateable I apologize, I just can't seem to get help anywhere else! 

Thanks 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello, @Appels04 

I am happy to assist you with the access issue. I would reach out to you through private message as we have to share information that could be personally identifiable to troubleshoot the issue.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

I sent the following email to the email address provided in this answer:

Good Morning,

I have been set up with an account with the Powerschool Community online, but for some reason, I can not access the Powersource side. When I attempt to login at the Powersource website, I am told my username/password is not recognized. When I try to reset my password, I get the following error message:

Your account is awaiting activation. If you are not able to find the account activation email that was sent to you after your account was created, you may have PowerSource resend this email by clicking the Resend Activation Email button below.

The account activation email will be sent to ...

My manager, my coworker, and I have also resent my activation. When I receive this email, it takes me back into the Powerschool Community, not Powersource.

While logged into Powerschool Community, when I attempt to access resources available in Powersource, I get the following error message:

“Hmm, it looks like you don’t have access to this resource” and then below, it states “if you have any questions about why you received this message, please reach out to us through our Community Forum. We would be happy to review your access.”

Please advise.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sparpart,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance with the PowerSchool Community!

We have reached out to request the Operations team to connect with you to provide an update on your PowerSource access. The PowerSchool Operations team will follow up with you through the case to further assist with your PowerSource access.

Please feel free to reach us if you have any questions. We are happy to help you.

Sowmya Karmel