Issue transferring grades: Unable to set 'To' to current semester.

AlexJStacy

Issue transferring grades: Unable to set 'To' to current semester.

Hello all!

I'm in the process of transferring course grades for some students who had their schedules changed and I'm running into an error with the transfer options. While I am able to pick a student's former class as the 'From Class', I am unable to pick the current term's (S2) class for the 'To Class'. Any advice you have for this would be greatly appreciated. 

-Alex

AlexJStacy_0-1622560900181.png

6 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @AlexJStacy 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance!

This issue has been resolved in PowerSchool SIS version 20.11.1.0. We recommend upgrading the PowerSchool SIS version 20.11.1.0.

Please let us know in case of further queries.

KritiS
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
acampbell1
Practitioner

Hello KritiS.

I was informed that grades and I guess assignments too can only be transferred to the same teacher. Which I told support that makes no sense, if that is the case. So, is there a way to transfer grades and assignments from one teacher to another when a student is dropped from one class and sent to another.

Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

Best, 

Angela

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@acampbell1Yes, you can transfer scores from Teacher A to Teacher B. The process is the same no matter where the student comes from.

@JeffG9. Thanks for the information. Your response is sensible. Now, I'll have to test it out. 

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@acampbell1The student has to be officially dropped from the previous section before you can transfer scores, even if they are enrolled into the new section.

@JeffG9 Okay, sounds great.