Is ScanView Down??

Highlighted
Achiever

Is ScanView Down??

Is Scanview down?  I have not received a message of a reported incident of Scanning delays or delays in processing scan sheets.  I ran two scan sheets approximately 45 minutes ago. They still have not populated in Scanview.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Is ScanView Down??

@Emmie1,

Currently, Performance Matters Scanview does not have any working issues with it. If you are facing any trouble using Scanview where scan sheets are not populating in Scanview, I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within the district who should be able to submit a case with the Performance Matters support team to work further on this issue.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

@Emmie1,

Currently, Performance Matters Scanview does not have any working issues with it. If you are facing any trouble using Scanview where scan sheets are not populating in Scanview, I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within the district who should be able to submit a case with the Performance Matters support team to work further on this issue.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Achiever

Everything is populating this morning.  Plus, I was able to see the scan sheets I ran on Friday.  I appreciate your response.  It was my plan to request a ticket from our LAC if there were no reported issues on your end.

Thus far, I have found PowerSchool Community to be my best first option before submitting a ticket.  More often than none, issues or concerns I may have had have been resolved by electing to go this avenue.  Thank you to the PowerSchool Community Support Experts!