Invalid Format Phone Numbers

Highlighted
dfellman

Invalid Format Phone Numbers

I am registering my child for the next school year. In the registration process, there arevarious prompts for phone numbers. I have entered the phone numbers in the appropriate format (xxx-xxx-xxxx), but the "Review and Submit" page reports the following phone numbers are "Invalid Format":

- Student Cell Phone

- Emergency Contact

- Physician

I am not able to complete the registration because it is telling me that these phone numbers are invalid format. I have entered and re-entered them as xxx-xxx-xxxx, but it still says invalid format.

Please help.

4 Replies
dfellman

Re: Invalid Format Phone Numbers

Never mind... I figured it out. I'm guessing this was happening because I had copy/pasted phone numbers rather than type them from scratch. Apparently it only accepts the phone number if you type them in, not copy and paste them. 

Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Hi @dfellman

Thank you for following up and letting us know what resolved the problem.   Glad you were able to submit your Registration.

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
tbclay

I deleted and re-entered my number, and it still says it is in an invalid format. Every phone number I entered is in the same format, but it is just flagging just the main one and keeping me from submitting.

Community Moderator kevins
Community Moderator

Hi @tbclay!

Thanks for posting in the community!

You can check out the article below to see if any of their troubleshooting tips get you through your issue, but you may want to reach out to Registration Family Support as they can view all the items that would prevent the form from submitting behind the scenes. They can be reached by phone or by email using the contact information below.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

• Email:  support@infosnap.com
  • Support Hours: Monday- Friday 6:00AM-5:00PM PST
  • Phone: 866-434-6276 Press 1 and then 4 for Registration Support

Hopefully this points you in the right direction to get your form successfully submitted.

Thanks!

-Kevin