Interest Cards - 7.0 Functionality

Abbott1955

Interest Cards - 7.0 Functionality

We currently use PeopleAdmin 7.0 applicant tracking and position managment modules.  We are requesting  feedback from any colleges/universities who are using the Interest Card feature including any recommendations for new users. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

Re: Interest Cards - 7.0 Functionality

@Abbott1955 

Thanks for reaching out via the Community. I have passed this information along to our Product team for future consideration. I will make sure the team has your comments and the replies as it is considered.

Thanks again for partnering with us to make the product better!

5 Replies
HeatherR8
Hobbyist

Hello,

One tip I can offer is to be sure of your job categories and how you want them listed before configuring these (by department, alpha, etc.).    I found that I had to add a few after the fact.  I wasn't able to insert these add ons into the already created list.  They get added on to the end of the list.  This looks odd and a bit messy (I think) from the applicant's view.

Best,

Heather

Bridgewater State University

ChristaA
Practitioner

They really need to fix this. Also while the list looks good on the applicant side, it is not so good on our admin side. the list strectches on forever..... 

orme
Journeyman

In addition to that, if you go through the trouble of retyping them all to add one, anything that was previously checked off will now be incorrect. For example, if you had University Police checked off when it was 3rd on your list, and then you add something, the new 3rd item is now checked off.  

_ Accounting (1)
_ Student Life (2)
x University Police (3)

After adding a new one:
_Accounting (1)
_Student Life (2)
x Study Abroad Programs (3)
_ University Police (4)
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @orme,

Thank you for posting in the Community!  I see you created a case with support regarding interest cards and how they align. All new interest card categories are added to the end of the list, and reordering is not current functionality. The ability to reorder interest card categories is an improvement that has been provided to our Product team but we are unable to provide a timeline of when this will be available.  If you have any questions let me know and I will be happy to help!  

Have a great afternoon!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

@Abbott1955 

Thanks for reaching out via the Community. I have passed this information along to our Product team for future consideration. I will make sure the team has your comments and the replies as it is considered.

Thanks again for partnering with us to make the product better!