Inow health question

kellimortonrn

Inow health question

Is there a way to submit a support ticket for Inow health? 

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Inow health question

Thank you for posting in the Community!

The access to create a case with PowerSchool Support is available to Designated Support Contacts.

If you are not a Designated Support Contact, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with any PowerSchool product or request the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account. 

You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
kellimortonrn

Thanks! I think I was added as a designated support contact by our IT person. But, I do not know how to open a case. I am on the main powerschool support page. But, cannot figure it out.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your response!

I will follow up with you through private message to gather more information.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!