Indiana Transcript Integration Issues

GBarnes61
Hobbyist

Indiana Transcript Integration Issues

Indiana Powerschool SIS school upload transcripts to Parchment.  However, this upload feature has not been working for several weeks now.  It is apparently a known issue but resolution is slow coming.  Is anyone else in Indiana having this issue and if so, have you found a work around?  The "upload" button is missing from the etranscript report log which allows us to upload the transcript. 

1 Solution
GBarnes61
Hobbyist

Thank you!  I see the state report was updated on 2/3/22 and I have confirmed that the transcript uploads are working correctly!

Thank you!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

HI @GBarnes61,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

As you have mentioned, we are aware of the issue with the districts running PowerSchool 21.11.1.0.2 note that after running the 'IN e-Transcript XML Extract' report the button to upload the report to Parchment is not available.  The development team has found a fix for the issue that goes with the next state reporting release.  We apologize for any inconvenience this has been caused and appreciate your patience till the next release.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
GBarnes61
Hobbyist

Thank you for the update.  Any idea when that next state reporting release is going to take place? Feeling a little stressed by not being able to process the 100+ transcripts waiting to be uploaded.

Thank you.

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @GBarnes61,

Currently, we do not have an exact ETA available to share for the next release. However, this is planned for February 2022.

When available you will find an update posted here.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
GBarnes61
Hobbyist

I'm confused, there is a known issue for all schools in Indiana using Powerschool and Parchment for providing transcripts to colleges, a fix has been created but there is no ETA on when the fix will be released....? 

Why can it not be rolled out now since you have the fix identified, instead of holding up hundreds of transcript uploads for over a month now?

I'm not in IT or software development so perhaps I'm missing something but I would think the fix could be pushed out as soon as it was created.

Sorry to the continued questions on the subject but I'm just trying to get our students taken care of.

Thank you.

GBarnes61
Hobbyist

Thank you!  I see the state report was updated on 2/3/22 and I have confirmed that the transcript uploads are working correctly!

Thank you!