Importing to Teachers/Staff-Additional in a section

lmdrumm
Journeyman

Importing to Teachers/Staff-Additional in a section

Hello!  I am trying to import teacher aides into sections (into the Teachers/Staff-Additional are).  I was able to export the necessary fields from Section.Teacher but I cannot find what table I should use to import.  I've combed through quick export and import manager and have had no luck mapping to the fields I'm working with. Can anyone help? I'd be so grateful! Thank you!

The fields:

SECTION.TEACHER.ROLEID

SECTION.TEACHER.TeacherID

SECTION.TEACHER.ALLOCATION

SECTION.TEACHER.START_DATE

SECTION.TEACHER.END_DATE

SECTIONTEACHER.ID

SECTIONTEACHER.SECTIONID

1 Solution
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Imdrumm

The SectionTeacher table is a virtual table that is not accessible in DDE/DDA. Hence, although you can export co-teaching information from the SectionTeacher table, there is no way to import it into the table.

You can Vote up on these existing Enhancement Requests: SIS-I-8289 and SIS-I-7717 on  PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at them. This article should walk you through how to raise a new Enhancement Request.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Imdrumm

The SectionTeacher table is a virtual table that is not accessible in DDE/DDA. Hence, although you can export co-teaching information from the SectionTeacher table, there is no way to import it into the table.

You can Vote up on these existing Enhancement Requests: SIS-I-8289 and SIS-I-7717 on  PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at them. This article should walk you through how to raise a new Enhancement Request.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!