IEP Goals

Hed
Trainee

IEP Goals

The drop down "reference from" on the goal page used to have Occupational Therapist.  It is no longer there.  Does anyone know how to get it back in there as a choice?  Thanks.

3 Replies
Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Re: IEP Goals

Hi @Hed,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

The fields in the drop-down table are linked to a keyword table called Goaltable and the Goaltable is editable. I recommend reaching out to the district Designated Support Contact to add the Occupational Therapist option in the Goaltable.

The Admin should be able to navigate to the Goaltable as listed below:

Login as admin -> Administration -> Configuration -> Keyword Tables -> Search for GoalTable -> Click Edit Table

I hope this was helpful.
Please feel free to reach out to us for further queries.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
Hed
Trainee

Sorry this did not fix the issue. 

Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Thank you for the response!

I apologize for not being able to help you earlier. I would love to help you regarding the issue of not finding "reference from" as an option in the drop-down menu on the goal page. Would you please provide us with some information such as the following?

1.)Is the database that you are using is on the PAMODEL or are you using the self-hosted database? 

2.)Was the option of Occupational Therapist there from the beginning or added later?