I cannot see my students on assignments.

Recruit

I cannot see my students on assignments.

Today as a logged in to create a test along the assignment tab on power teacher. I came to see that none of my students are visible and i cannot add grades or check them. the assignments are there and they say there are students under them, however when i click on them to add or change grades no student appears under the assignment. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I cannot see my students on assignments.

Hi @navirjee,

Thank you so much for including the screen shot of the issue that you're seeing. This issue is commonly resolved by restarting your district's PowerSchool System. Since a restart of PowerSchool SIS requires administrator intervention, I would recommend reaching out to your district's PowerSchool Support Team and let them know what you're seeing, and that the recommendation to resolve the issue is to schedule a restart of your district's PowerSchool SIS.

Once the restart is complete, you may need to clear your browser cache to ensure that a stale cache doesn't cause the issue to persist even after it's been resolved.

Please let me know if this was helpful in resolving your issue.

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

That's a good question! I understand that students are no longer visible in a class in PowerTeacher and grades can no longer be added. This might be caused by erroneous term dates, or students being accidentally dropped on the wrong date. I would reach out to your admin and ask them to check the current enrollment in the class to see if the students have an exit date of today or recently. If the students have been exited recently by mistake, or a, erroneous term date caused the students to exit recently, the admin should be able to change these dates.

I hope this information helps. If you need further help with this issue or have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help!

Recruit

The issue is is that on the assignment list it says that 31 of my students have recieved marks on assignments. but when I try to click on the assignment to input or change grades i get this what i see when I click on an assignmentwhat i see when I click on an assignment

Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @navirjee,

Thank you so much for including the screen shot of the issue that you're seeing. This issue is commonly resolved by restarting your district's PowerSchool System. Since a restart of PowerSchool SIS requires administrator intervention, I would recommend reaching out to your district's PowerSchool Support Team and let them know what you're seeing, and that the recommendation to resolve the issue is to schedule a restart of your district's PowerSchool SIS.

Once the restart is complete, you may need to clear your browser cache to ensure that a stale cache doesn't cause the issue to persist even after it's been resolved.

Please let me know if this was helpful in resolving your issue.

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post