I am a member of the community and cannot access the portal.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I am a member of the community and cannot access the portal.

I am new to the "PowerSchool Community" portal but I am also the technical contact for my district and I am not able to access some areas of the portal as well.

Is there someone I should be contacting?

Ms. Ki-Ki

Niagara Charter School Admin.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hey! @kikig2150, thank you so much for posting on PowerSchool Community!

I will contact you through private message to discuss further your concern about Community portal access because it consists of personal data and we always protect the user's privacy.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mcbrideas,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

I would like to follow up with you through a private message to capture more information regarding your access in the Community.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

i am also having an issue accessing this feature as well as another feature for L4U even though i am the main admin for the school. i need to switch my rights to someone else as well as add a new user and was told do so through the link provided by the phone support people, https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSource-Administrator/PowerSource-How-To-Add-Replace-a-Technical..., but i got the same message as the user in this thread. i told phone support people that it wasn't working and they just kept repeating to go to the link. any assistance would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @KathyH!

Thank You so much for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

Your account has been updated to allow Designated Support Contact(DSC) access to L4U product.

It takes some time for the products to get synced to the Community. So you should be able to access all the DSC or Technical Contact resources now.

Hope this helps!!

Please let us know if the issue remains or you have any other concerns.