How to set up Class Notebook with PowerSchool?

jasonfeng13

How to set up Class Notebook with PowerSchool?

Hi,

My school wants to use Microsoft Class Notebook with PowerSchool. I followed the Microsoft guide video to set up that. There is an error occured. Please check the attachment. I don't know what is the problem. As the video said I get the App ID and Key from here: Start Page > System Administrator > System Settings > Plugin Management Dashboard > EduConnect Add-in Setup > Data Provider Configuration for EduConnect Add-in.

I have attached the screenshot. If you have any guide docs or videos, that will give a great help.

Thank you.

4 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

I recommend reaching out to a Designated PowerSchool Support Contact within the district for assistance setting up Microsoft class notebook.  The Designated Support Contact should be able to assist with this setup.  The Designated Support Contact can reach out to PowerSchool SIS Support for further assistance with the setup of Microsoft class notebook

jasonfeng13

Hi Jamie,

Thanks your reply. I just confirmed with our school PowerSchool Head. There is no Designated PowerSchool Support can help us. Could you please help me contact a support to help us fix that?

Thank you.

jasonfeng13

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for this information!  

All school districts should have a Designated Support Contact that can work with PowerSchool SIS Support to troubleshoot any issues found within PowerSchool SIS.  I recommend reaching out to the district's IT Department to request the contact information for the Designated Support Contact within the district.